You are in "Denmark:6" ( )
Messenger Chat Admin: Congratulations! Your account is verified and you now have access to chat rooms. [Notification: We are currently recording IP addresses of all Yahoo! Chat users.]
fanny_breece_615: anyone out there wanna chat with a 21/f cute girl?
mc_dvera88 left the room
ilkan_i joined the room
aadil_adi joined the room
may_walcott_270: im so happy no one is home... anyone wanna trade pix w/ a 20/f?
dvtailor left the room
shah_paracha_g left the room
germanywormblue joined the room
fanny_breece_615: cute guys PM me i need to smile 21/f
louellagarcia23 left the room
jhulierain joined the room
germanywormblue left the room
jenison_19 left the room
raquelhth joined the room
rajesh_stha50 joined the room
raquelhth: looking for real guy!!!!!
may_walcott_270: i wanna get naked for someone... pm me! now!
rcruz1216 left the room
sexymanfor_woman joined the room
fanny_breece_615: hi guyz, pm me if you wanna chat
sexymanfor_woman: any girl woman want c2c sex pm me any girl woman want c2c sex pm me any girl woman want c2c sex pm me any girl woman want c2c sex pm me any girl woman want c2c sex pm me
jhulierain left the room

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme