20's Love 7

You are in "20's Love:7" ( Meet new friends and lovers from near and far )


Messenger Chat Admin: Congratulations! Your account is verified and you now have access to chat rooms. [Notification: We are currently recording IP addresses of all Yahoo! Chat users.]
masseysteven34 joined the room
andrea_quinn9394: bored girl needs entertaining here
tamarrastewartrt: helloooo people! someone chat with me I'm so bored
samanthacdnjl775 joined the room
samanthacdnjl775: idloveito goato my pagetat www.tigerfuture.com/fmjmuwkhd
helenh98682: I'm going to turn my webcam on in a min, anyone wanna watch?
gerri_finnerty_244: i have pix, pm to trade
elmistro_89 left the room
cindi_kremer_733: i want to chat with a real guy, where are you at pm me!
samanthacdnjl775: tryxto checkeout mysnew profilemat www.tigerfuture.com/qyetxvzon
ashley_reese1291: girls or guys with cams hit me up
andrea_quinn9394: anyone got pics? lets chat and trade
shamail101 joined the room
ashley_reese1291: any real men in here wanna hook up?
karimpop13 joined the room
adrien_rodriguez25: yo!
tamarrastewartrt: what to do what to do, I feel like going shopping. http://dbcktqxihmitaxedt.romanticfantasy.info/
sheik_zain2000 left the room
lover.parvez joined the room
andrea_quinn9394: are you serious? pm me
samanthacdnjl775: cannyou checknout my profiledat www.flunker.info/qnpy

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme