Advice Central:2 Conversation

You are in "Advice Central:2" ( Get advice or offer words of wisdom to others )
felipe2qppxw left the room
ohh_pahleazze: its funny, cause people who like curls usually have straight hair but want the curls and visa versa
cfandi67 joined the room
val_kyrie_tx: mine is in between
aliabdo72 left the room
gamallove73 left the room
elkinghamada91 left the room
nymph_nmn: yes contradictions in life
val_kyrie_tx: it's thick and kinda wavy.
ohh_pahleazze: i can easily pump my hair up with alot of volume and body and its all cause of that natural curl
hillary_utz_680: my friends are lame, pm me to chat guys 20/f here
brooke823derrg joined the room
val_kyrie_tx: Doesn't hold a curl, doesn't stay straight
nymph_nmn: very little are happy with what they have
xiber: the revolution will be editorialized
ohh_pahleazze: id rather have just straight hair lol
nymph_nmn: I detest curls
brooke823derrg: zwvmidlikezto gogto thesnew videosnatlwww.badyou.info/tqilvtioj
dynamicharsha007 joined the room
your_me99 joined the room
Editor Of The Revolutions: hotmkgirlshereveandexgettingwjnudegonbjmynewebcammlook@www.greatcarsnow.info/?yirmva byujcq cpp knm OH and this is how to find free SfEX y@www.topnbestmeetingk.info/?a
ohh_pahleazze: i wish i had thicker hair too
nymph_nmn: hardly anyone knows about my curls
val_kyrie_tx: I'd like curls even more if my cousins hadn't ruined them for me. They make their hair crunchy...ugh
hshs.sasasa joined the room
ashraf15166 joined the room
nymph_nmn: they see me with straight hair everyone
xiber: your hair seemed thick to me
nymph_nmn: lol
your_me99 left the room
hshs.sasasa: هاى
kink_kink26: مازن
mitchellu9fbc9 joined the room
ohh_pahleazze: i remember when the scrunchy crunchy was the in thang lol
val_kyrie_tx: it's grody
val_kyrie_tx: heehee
hshs.sasasa: ممكن
dynamicharsha007 left the room
ladyhelen_27 joined the room
k_k7712 left the room
ashraf15166: السلام عليكم

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme