chat rooms south africa


sandra_morgan912: whos around? ne1?
robinrojas91 left the room
eroskiss23: f 23
eroskiss23: looking for cam show
callmebrandon joined the room
niceman_com: anybody here for fun ?male here with cam
catchmyep3 joined the room
rebecca_slye_311 joined the room


celestequadeyxq: for pix, trade only see my info http://wiyiywzy.uncensoredlivecams.com /
dougdsispam joined the room
elise_neilson_486: i wanna get naked for someone... pm me! now!
ishan8187 left the room
bigger_longer_and_you_know_what joined the room
dougdsispam left the room
gary_4_rp joined the room
umzwl4y: it's hot in here
steveg28@ymail.com joined the room
cara_mccoy2812: lets get busy whos down for some REAL fun? drop me a msg
princesskaitlin5042 joined the room
isabellautunj634: tryvto gofto my pageiat www.jennyet.info/rlmwh
steveg28@ymail.com left the room
avakdhda210: inlovetto gorto my videoscat www.youve.info/wbiwzwtoz
bigger_longer_and_you_know_what left the room
isabellautunj634: imfinishedvmywwebsite, checknout my pageeat www.charoom.info/dlimo
avakdhda210: trysto gogto mydnew pageoat www.steerat.info/lfycqzls
celestequadeyxq: Anyone wanna talk? http://plrqnttkxls.girlfriendjane.info/
princesskaitlin5042: Real girl here that has a web cam on a site.
ravenw6czlg joined the room
avakdhda210: iealways checkuout my videosaat www.flunker.info/ybffufdna
umzwl4y: I should order a pizza
cara_mccoy2812: hiya i just finished some stuff up whos up to chat
princesskaitlin5042: im 21/f and ill taking off my clothes on web cam for u boys  see pr0file
ravenw6czlg left the room
princesskaitlin5042: im 21/f and i will be taking off my cute tanktop and other things on webcam for u boys  see yahoo pr0file
derek.reed92 joined the room
cara_mccoy2812: anyone bored n wanna chat?
kelly_clark21: how's everybody?
princesskaitlin5042: I have got some photos n junk of myself in my yahoo pr0file..
awindbig: Sure, what's up? No webcam?

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme