orkut chat room


adecentboyashu joined the room
renee.c423: always lookin to chat hit a girl up ya bums hehe
cocknineinch@rocketmail.com joined the room
carrie_barlow5004: ne guys wanna chat? i need some1 to make me smile
renee.c423: anyone got pics? lets chat and trade
avcajay: hi, 51 m so calif, im me
taylorovdoe779: tryuto gosto my pagedat www.rocketlaser.com/tywigin
cocknineinch@rocketmail.com left the room
casual_beachbum left the room
itz.style left the room
sonamdil joined the room
kim_weeks4041 joined the room
carrie_barlow5004 left the room
tania_beautyqueen joined the room
carrie_barlow5004 joined the room
avcajay: hi, 51 m so calif, im me
ebony_aq8hw9 joined the room
halsey_cohesionbfa left the room
kim_weeks4041: any men not busy and wanna entertain me?
taylorovdoe779: tryyto checkmout my pagerat www.steerat.info/ogtcn
h61460 left the room
carrie_barlow5004: lets get busy whos down for some REAL fun? drop me a msg
ebony_aq8hw9 left the room
avcajay left the room
renee.c423: im down for some fun chat fellas drop me a msg
car_guy96@ymail.com joined the room
kkb5252 joined the room
taylorovdoe779: trynto checkmout my profileoat www.laserzombie.com/opic
renee.c423: any guys from the US/Canada here
ben1ca joined the room
kailas_vs joined the room
martiendaams left the room
kailas_vs: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
shopkeeprobfm joined the room
multiplicityltpng joined the room
naomi.m312: are you serious? pm me
autopilot12001 left the room
xyzkumar25: Xyz Kumar: hi to all m 34 any wonam with passion talk
stacy_cabe_566: cute 19 year old here pm me to chat
wolf_king89ld joined the room
polat_518 left the room
pokeymove19 joined the room
daddystiedtoy93 left the room
pokeymove19: good morning room
punter_04 joined the room

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme